The Lettie Pate Evans Foundation values our relationship with grantees and the tremendous work they do to improve the quality of life in our community. Communication and accountability by grantees are critical to the Foundation in ensuring the continued effectiveness of our grantmaking.
Ongoing CommunicationPlease notify the Foundation if:
- Your tax-exempt status has changed or been revoked
- You would like to reallocate funds within your approved grant budget
- You have unused grant funds at the end of your grant period (the time between payment of your grant and your reporting deadline)
ReportingGrant reports are reviewed by our trustees and are an integral part of the Foundation’s giving program. Annual reports and a final report are due according to the dates in your grant letter. Reports should be sent in the form of a letter to the Foundation’s office at 191 Peachtree Street, NE, Suite 3540, Atlanta, GA 30303. Reports that are concise and to the point (no more than 5 pages long) are preferred. In general, a report should include:
- An update on the current status of the project. If applicable, include any significant changes within your organization (e.g. leadership changes).
- Progress toward the goals set forth in your grant application. If goals were not met, please explain why and how you plan to address unmet goals.
- Impact of the project on your organization.
- A summary accounting of grant expenditures and other funds raised, including an updated donor list.