The Lettie Pate Evans Foundation values our relationship with grantees and the tremendous work they do to improve the quality of life in our community. Communication and accountability by grantees are critical to the Foundation in ensuring the continued effectiveness of our grantmaking.
Ongoing CommunicationPlease notify the Foundation if:
- Your tax-exempt status has changed or been revoked
- You would like to reallocate funds within your approved grant budget
- You have unused grant funds at the end of your grant period (the time between payment of your grant and your reporting deadline)
ReportingGrant reports are reviewed by our Trustees and are an integral part of the Foundation’s giving program. Annual reports and a final report are due according to the dates in your grant letter. The Foundation will not consider a new grant request without having received a report for the most recently funded request. Reports that are concise and to the point (no more than 5 pages long) are preferred. In general, a report should include:
- An update on the current status of the project. If applicable, include any significant changes within your organization (e.g. leadership changes).
- Progress toward the goals set forth in your grant request. If goals were not met, please explain why and how you plan to address unmet goals.
- Impact of the project on your organization.
- A summary accounting of grant expenditures and other funds raised, including an updated donor list.
Note each organization is permitted only one account in the portal, which should be managed by a single contact who is responsible for all submissions. You must log in with the credentials of the designated primary contact or you will be unable to view or submit assigned requirements for your organization. If you require technical assistance with our grant portal, please contact Emily Patteson at email@example.com.